Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Name Is Lulay

I was born on a farm but raised in a park
I am lovely and furry and so rarely bark.
I like eating the leaves when I'm out in the yard
And I find climbing stairs so terribly hard.

I am really a mutt, not a pure pedigree
Though some now say hybrid, it's more nice and PC,
I'm both Shi tzu and Bichon they call me teddy.
But give me some time and I maybe will be.

I like playing and jumping and chewing my rope,
I hate tiles and corridors, steel bowls and soap.
I'm a very good girl when it comes to the loo
And I rarely if ever make my folks say eeuuuwww.

My name is exotic it comes out of Asia
Though I've  others like Lules, kebab kid and poopinator
You see Lulay's a name that's a really big deal,
If you eat out in Asia and order a meal.

You see daddy thought it was funny
To name me, his cute little honey
Even though she's a teddy not Lab
The name of his favorite kebab.

I suppose there are worse things to be
Than a kebab so nice and tasty
It's not fido or Rex so it does not me vex
I am Lulay the cute and tasty.

Well I've just had some lovely meat dinner,
So I have to go out on my spinner,
I can go just so far, but can't chase any car,
And my mom and dad think thats a winner.

Though I'm only six months old
I'm already used to the cold
Because here we have snow, gales and so
Coz it's Minnesota don'tcha know.

So if you like a tail that wags
And you like things pulled out of your bags
Just pay me a visit and I'll get right on it
Tearing your handkerchief to rags.

No comments: